Table of Contents
- 1 How to Use Flipkart Super Coins
- 2 How do I Earn More Super Coins
- 3 Where can I Check My Super Coins Balance
- 4 What is the validity of Super Coins
- 5 When will Super Coins be credited
- 6 What happens to Super Coins if a few items are cancelled in an order
- 7 Can Super Coins Used for Reward Redemptions be Refunded
How to Use Flipkart Super Coins
- Members who have a Flipkart Plus membership can pay using Super Coins for the products on Flipkart. Use the ‘SuperCoins Price’ filter to find the applicable products.
- You can buy exclusive deals on Super Coins Zone using Super Coins.
- Flipkart Super Coins can be used to purchase coupons and EGV’s from the Super Coins Zone.
- You can use Super Coins on the Flipkart App to book flight tickets.
Note: Super Coins will expire after one year from the date of credit.
How do I Earn More Super Coins
- Flipkart Plus users can earn 4 coins per 100 Rs spent and maximum of 100 super coins per order.
- Non-Plus users can earn 2 coins per 100 Rs spent and maximum of 50 super coins per order.
- You can earn Super Coins as applicable by availing services on our partner like ola, and more via Super Coins zone. This is available only on the app.
- You can earn Super Coins when you book flight tickets on the Flipkart app.
- You can play games on the Flipkart app and win Super Coins.
Also Read: How To Make Money Online From Home
Where can I Check My Super Coins Balance
You can check the balance at the top most section of Super Coins Zone. Click on the balance to get more details.
What is the validity of Super Coins
Super Coins will expire after one year from the date of credit. For e.g Super Coins credited on 10th May 2019 tehn it will be expire on 20th May 2020.
When will Super Coins be credited
Super Coins will be credited once the Return Policy period of all items in your order is completed. In case of travel/hotel booking, the Super Coins will be credited state once the booking date has passed. You can check all transactions of Super Coins by visiting your Super Coins Zone.
What happens to Super Coins if a few items are cancelled in an order
- Super Coins calculaion happens at the order level. You will get to know about the Super Coins deducted after you’ve cancelled or returned an item and it will be recalculated based on the updated order value.
- You can check details on Order History page or the Super Coins Zone.
Can Super Coins Used for Reward Redemptions be Refunded
No, once ‘Rewards’ are purchased they cannot be cancelled or returned. For more info refer flipkart.com