Google’s first page is the digital equivalent of Times Square, and it is a no-brainer why every business aims to make it there. However, it is easier said than done because you cannot pay Google to let your business rank on its first page, unlike Times Square.
So how is it that you can help businesses make it to the first page of Google and generate hefty margins while you are at it?
Keep on reading, and I’ll show how you can start selling a unique type of SEO that:
- Has less competition,
- Is 10x more enticing to businesses, and
- Does not require you to learn SEO 😊
Table of Contents
But how about some basics first – What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO is an umbrella term for improving your website and its content to maximize its visibility for relevant searches on a search engine. In simpler terms, it is following a set of practices to make your content more presentable for search engines when someone comes searching for your product or services.
The SEO Market is Massive is growing every day!
SEO generates about $80 billion worth of business every year, ranging from your local stores, SMB’s, media publications, online advertising, etc. That is what one stands to lose when not investing in SEO.
Also, there is prestige and brand value that comes with ranking number one on Google. Google triumphs 96% of mobile traffic and 92% of the overall share, and hence it’s safe to say that should you keep Google happy, it will return you the favor.
What SEO brings to your agency?
Most experts believe that SEO is the sought after digital marketing channel for generating leads, improving their brand reputation, marketing their content, etc.
And if your agency is not selling/reselling SEO services, you stand to lose clients looking for the services mentioned above.
Besides, marketing agencies charge anywhere between $1500-2500 on a minimum commitment of 6-12 months for a single SEO project, which comes out to be $6000 – 30000 that you stand to lose on a single project every year.
As someone who has been a digital marketing enthusiast for the last nine years, I can vouch for the fact that the margins you stand to make when selling SEO are unlike any other product or service. Considering the prices you can sell/resell them for, long term commitments that you can establish, and the amount of work you have to put in.
Also Read: 9 SEO Tools Kit that’ll Save Your Time
What are you doing to beat your competition?
SEO market is super competitive, and hence the question that remains that how do you jump ahead from the competition that is continuously evolving and increasing?
With traditional SEO tactics?
Well! You can try. It won’t be too long before you realize that traditional SEO methods don’t stand a chance in today’s cut-throat market. Add to it that Google makes about 400 changes to its algorithm every year that your agency has to be equipped to battle in the long haul.
So what can you do?
What if you could confidently say to any business irrespective of the size, scale, and industry type– that we’ll get you on The 1st Page Of Google, or you don’t pay a dime. Do you think businesses will be interested?
No points for guessing. But how will you do it?
The answer to that is pay per result SEO. Yes, it is exactly like it sounds. Like in Pay per click advertising, where you only pay a dime when someone clicks your ad, you only pay when you start seeing results in pay per result SEO.
This SEO model significantly improves overall rankings, organic website traffic, and revenue faster than any traditional SEO plan; however, you only pay a penny after achieving the desired rankings.
The pay per result SEO model is the best way to scale up the projects at your agency as the model fits every business from small to large companies.
What separates pay per result SEO from traditional SEO?
There are various aspects where these two SEO models differ. Here I’ve mentioned a few below:
- Payment: With traditional SEO, you have to spend money on a monthly retainer irrespective of results, Pay per result SEO has a different payment structure. After spending a nominal joining fee, you only pay once you start getting the desired results.
- Budget: As I mentioned earlier, investing in traditional SEO is an expensive exercise as a monthly fee has to be paid irrespective of results. But when you have clients with a budget constraint, it is better to spend each penny wisely and with the utmost care. Pay per result, SEO makes that possible. This also allows your agency to reel in low budget clients and make margins of them.
|Month||Traditional SEO Charges||Pay Per Result|
*Ranking for the same number of keywords.
* P.S: These are for wholesale clients.
- Speed: The foundation of Pay per result SEO’s business model lies on getting results and getting them quickly. Pay Per Result SEO is aggressive but considers the due attention that needs to be paid to each keyword on an individual basis. In Contrast, traditional SEO focuses on enhancing your website’s overall SEO score for a broad set of keywords.
Where to start with pay per result SEO?
While there are many pay per result SEO programs in the market right now, I feel the uSEO program from Umbrella is the best for your agency because I used it for mine, you can join webinar for free.
uSEO, from the very beginning, addressed all my misconceptions regarding the pay per result SEO model, like slow speed of results, the incurring expenses of capital and resources, and instead provided me with a top-notch SEO program, aggressive conversion rates, and certifications as an added incentive.
From my experience, I feel it is perfect for agencies that are still wary about the prospects of selling SEO services as the program is
- Cost-effective (60%+ margins to the agency),
- Non-labor inclusive (they do all the work for you),
- And most importantly, result-driven (easy to sell, easy to entice clients).