There are many benefits of technology in human life such as:
- Technology Brings The Whole World In Our Pocket (Mobile)
- Fast Upgradation In Digital Devices
- Business Growth
- Technology Makes Human Fly (Airplane)
- Space Research
- Agriculture Growth
- Health And Personal Care
- In Addition Technology Gives Us Many Useful Outcomes As Below:
- Military Robots
- Digital Media
What Is Technology?
Definition: Technology is a combination of different processes, skills, techniques and methods used in the production of goods or various services to achieve any human needs such as scientific inquiry or daily life needs.
If we talk in simple terms, we can say that technology is the development and use of basic tools. Suppose a person wants to talk with another person who is near him then he can talk with him easily without any issue or without any need.
But what if the other person is many miles away from him? Therefore new technology has been developed which is a mobile phone and that person can then use it to talk with another person who is several miles away from him.
Why Technology Is Good In Human Life:
1. Technology Brings The World In Our Pocket (Mobile):
In our day-to-day life, we are becoming very addictive to using mobile technology and why not? If mobile technology provides all the smart features at the tip of our thumb then who cares about addiction.
It Connects the World:
Technology has improved the mobile-phones at a level which makes the world closer to us. We can communicate with the person who is far away from us and this connection establish in just a few seconds.
We use many social apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc and by using them we have many friends from different cities, states, countries, whom we have never met before, but still we can talk to them everyday or whenever we want.
The time is gone, when we used to sit in front of the TV for entertainment. Now smartphones are on demand for entertainment.
We can listen to songs with various multimedia apps on the smartphone, listen to FM radio, watch-shoot movies, play games, click photos and more with smartphone.
There are number of important features of mobile-phone in addition like alarm, document, notes, calendar, stopwatch, memo, etc help us to make our life more organized.
2. Fast Upgradation In Digital Devices
We all know how big a computer was when it was invented, we can’t even imagine how similar it was to the size of our room. Technology upgrades have reduced its size and placed computers on our lap.
So we use laptops and can do many things that were impossible for that old big size computer. Over time, technology upgrades rapidly, it shrink the size of devices and increase their efficiency compared to before.
3. Business Growth:
Unemployment is the biggest problem in most countries, technology creates opportunities of various jobs for youths which increase employment. When technology comes to grow the business, there is no limit to the level at which the business grows.
Marketing is a fundamental part of any business. Technology plays a major role here. It provides many marketing methods such as advertisement on social platforms, various forums, TV channels, etc which increase the sales of business directly to the consumer and help in business growth.
Initially business communication was limited to paper work. But with the help of technology today business is dependent on many business communication mediums like Email, Slack, Skype, Video Conferencing, etc. It helps in maintaining business communication between boss and employees, employees and clients, etc.
Work From Home:
Many IT companies allow their employees with remote login In other words they can work from home. This increases the enthusiasm of the employees for their work and it saves their travel time.
Advantages Of The Technology In Business World:
- Market size increased and so business widened in the same extent.
- Competition created Quality awareness among the producers. So the concept of productivity got more predominance.
- Excellence in output has been increased.
- Collaborations and business merging increased.
- Employment opportunities increased tremendously, as various business areas developed as per the market needs.
- Customer got key importance,due to survival approach of the business in the competition.
- Quantum technology of Export increased and foreign exchange helped to make countries Economy stronger.
4. Technology Makes Human Fly:
A human does not have wings but it do not stop a human from flying. We have airplane technology to fly in the air, we don’t need wings to fly. Of course this is only due to technology.
In the days before airplane technology was not invented, transportation was done by road vehicles, which were very slow and in a limited distance, from the source to the destination point.
No we can travel very fast to our destination point on Earth at a speed of 478 mph. There is no obstruction in the way of air, we can travel abroad to reach any country.
This helps in the economical development at great extend because it accelerate the speed of transportation.
5. Space Research:
Even more Technology has contributed well in space research. It helps astronauts research various planets, stars, galaxies in space so was impossible to us know about other planets in the space without technology.
How do we use space technology in our everyday lives?
Many space organizations release their satellites into space and these satellites are used for many purposes, GPS being one of them. Where ever we are, the location can be indicate globally using GPS.
Many navigation apps like Google Maps are using GPS for their work operations. Similarly with the help of GPS sensors, smart robots can drive safely their own.
Satellites send and receive signals to Earth via transponders and these signals are used for mobile communication and Internet also, which makes it possible to connect anyone in any country of the world.
The long range communication, using microwave electromagnetic field, was introduced in 1920s. But such systems were limited to line of sight communication only.
Due to the curvature of earth; the line of sight communication was limited. So for long distance communication; some different technologies like satellite communication technology is used.
Satellite communication technology is basically a direct line of sight communication. In 1965, the first geostationary satellite (EARLY BIRD) was launched and it started telephone service across Atlantic Ocean.
The Geostationary orbit (GEO) was preferred because if the satellite is launched into this orbit then it appears stationary.
Initially Canada developed a national communication system using GEO satellites. In the year 1980s, there was a rapid development of GEO satellite systems technology which was used for handling telephone traffic and video signals.
6. Agriculture Growth:
Modern agricultural techniques are very useful for increasing the farm production rate. With the help of technology science a lot of human labor and Saves valuable time.
Due to the invention of various sensors, machines and automatic devices we are getting the accuracy of work which is not 100% attained by any human labor.
Due to the agriculture technology, more amount of farming can be done by less people. Humans estimate the proportion of any material such as fertilizers or water that can waste resources and be harmful to the crop.
While these work are done in exact proportion by various machines and robots, so that there is no wastage of resources.
7. Health And Personal Care:
This point is very important among all points because we are very happy in this life and we think life is very good but, what about physically disabled people? Life is nothing but a curse for them.
Recent research has found that the chances of suicide are higher in such populations, they are more acceptable for suicide than normal ones.
Technology has a big contribution to save the lives of physically challenged people, let’s see how?
If a person’s body part is damaged and lost due to an accident or some disease or is not from birth, then the prosthetic device works to rehabilitate that part of the body.
For example, if a person don’t have an arm or leg since childhood, We can give him a prosthetic arm or leg using a prosthetic device that makes him independent and more confident in his life.
These prosthesis devices have advanced a lot with the use of modern technology. They are controlled in various ways and cover any shape and size according to the body of the patients. They look like natural arm, leg, feet, hands, etc. with many beautiful designs.
- Lower leg and foot
- Leg with knee
- Arm and hand
- A suspension, which holds the prosthesis onto the stump to fit the grips
- The shaft for foot, hook or hand
- The covering for cosmetic appearances
8. Also Technology Gives Us Many useful Outcomes As Below:
- Military Robots
- Digital Media
With the help of technology, the Automated Teller Machine allows the user to withdraw money from his bank account without visiting the bank branch office.
The user can print out the passbook to know the current balance of his account and deposit the money in his account through the ATM machine. This reduced most congestion in banks and reduced the work of bank employees.
Most ATM’s are available 24×7 to the public so users can use it to manage their bank account any time of the day.
In the traditional way every time when we visit the bank we have to stand in a queue to withdraw or deposit the money which takes 100% human effort. But technology made this all too easy and reduced 70% of human effort.
Today currency is not just in the form of notes and coins, but technology makes it available digitally in the form of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency invented to use it on the Internet as an exchange medium.
Initially, people were considering its fraudsters, terrorists and criminals medium of exchange on the Internet for fraud and illegal businesses on the dark web. But the scope of security was increased day by day and made cryptocurrency more secure and worth trusting people.
Now people invest their money to buy a cryptocurrency and earn from it. In traditional business, separate commissions were added at different stages and there were paperwork and insecurity.
In addition, additional fees vary for different banks, depending on whether the transaction is local or international. But because cryptocurrency is designed in a peer-to-peer networking structure, it reduces the additional fees per transaction that apply to traditional transactions.
With the rapid development in robotic technology around the world, many robotic application were developed to improve the quality of lives.
Now a days, unmanned robots-vehicles are becoming very popular and common in Industries home and military organizations. There are many benefits of this type of robots as compared to human.
Very important thing about these robots is that they have the capability to perform their tasks remotely in the field, where the human cannot go and do that activity without any risks.
The CCTV technology or Closed Circuit Technology refers to either a visible or a secret video system intended for only a limited number of viewers.
In CCTV technology the picture s viewed or recorded, but not broadcast. It is simple and inexpensive enough to be used with Home Security System, and for everyday surveillance.
More specifically, CCTV technology is a television transmission technology system in which live or prerecorded signals are sent over a closed loop. Usually as scrambled radio waves that are unscrambled at the point of reception.
CCTV innovation takes various structures and plays out a wide scope of capacities extending from picture improvement for the mostly located to the transmission of pay-per-see communicates.
Closed Circuit TV, the term is commonly used to depict frameworks with more specific applications than a standard communicate or digital TV.
Such specific frameworks are not dependent upon guideline by any benchmarks; be that as it may, Security Cameras utilizing mixed radio waves are in reality dependent upon basic transporter duties and FCC (CCIR) states of administration.
CCTV Technology is often used for:
- Reconnaissance in zones that may require observing, for example, banks, club, air terminals, army bases, and accommodation stores.
- It is likewise a significant instrument of separation training.
- In modern plants, CCTV gear might be utilized to watch portions of a procedure from a focal control room.
- CCTV frameworks may work persistently or just as required to screen a specific occasion.
- Electron microscopy, medicinal imaging and mechanical autonomy are for the most part regular employments of CCTV.
- Other basic types of CCTV in live shows for site video shows for uncommon occasions, for example, different shows, field sports and shows just as pay-per-see broadcasts of games, for example, boxing and master wrestling.
- Also a common user of CCTV is “in-house” television channels that broadcast to very small and specific receivers such as in hospitals, airports, racetracks, schools, and malls
- Surveillance Cameras are currently generally highlighted in numerous open and private organizations, from a remedial office to the accommodation store.
- In penitentiaries, they decrease the expenses of staffing and working perception towers and make it conceivable to keep up a consistent watch on all territories of the office.
- CCTV technology has become so much less expensive over the years that both large and small stores are able to install cameras as a deterrent against theft and robbery.
- In many areas Security Cameras have been placed in highly crowded public areas as a security measure against terrorism.
Technology gives us many valuable outcomes and e-commerce is one of them. Today there are various e-commerce sites like Amazon.com available for us to buy or sell goods and services anywhere in the world.
In addition E-commerce sites are available 24×7 This makes the product available round the clock. Therefore we do not need to go to physical stores, just open an e-commerce site and order our needy product and pay cashless.
As a result it increases the use of cashless transactions. Which helps to enhance the state of the economy of countries and reduce corruption.
Digital Media is a media in the form of audio, video, pictures, web pages and ebooks that are generated by digital signals. In the modern world of digital electronics, the term digital media is generally associated with digital technology.
From many years, the main application of digital media is only in the computer system. But today, the digital media is used in many other applications such as:
- Communication System
- Radar, navigation and guidance system
- Military systems
- Industrial process control
- Consumer electronics
In 1989, Tim Berners Lee, a British scientist, invented the World Wide Web (WWW) to share information. So we can say that there is no existence of digital media without internet. The Internet grew in potential day by day and became the main reason for the development of digital media.
Today there are many platforms for sharing photos, audio, video, web pages, ebooks, etc . We use to share this data daily with many social and business apps. When we share any type of video, audio, document on the Internet it is comes under the digital media.
People make money on the Internet by sharing their content to help the people. A good example is YouTube, a You Tuber shares content on YouTube and makes money.
Television shows video to entertain people. In earlier times cable TV was very popular but now the time of 4K and 8K video clarity which proves the value and importance of digital media.
Many big companies promote their advertisements on TV to reach the people and TV channels earn from them. Therefore digital media is becoming a main source of advertising in today’s world.
As above, we have seen many benefits of technology, so we can say that today our life is incomplete without technology.
When it comes to the development of the country, today we can see that many countries are in the list of developed countries. But for most countries unemployment is still the biggest problem which is solved by technology, so that people get many jobs available.
Yes technology makes our lives much easier, and it saves us a lot of valuable time which was impossible in earlier days when technology was not invented.
But we cannot depend entirely on technology because the way a coin has two sides, technology not only has advantages, but also has many disadvantages.
Disadvantages Of Technology:
- We ourselves are breaking our privacy on social platforms. There is no privacy of our data anywhere on the internet because we are posting our updates daily on social apps which can be harmful to us. Any anonymous person can use such information to harm us financially or mentally.
- Today we see that many students are wasting their time on Facebook, WhatsApp, games etc., causing them to deviate from their studies and future goals. They are forgetting the ground game which causes sluggishness in the body.
- Our laziness is growing in such a way that we do not like to go to the shop to buy essential goods, instead we spend more money and get goods by home delivery.
- We are slowly moving towards world war because technology inventions have created nuclear weapons that have the power to destroy the entire earth. And today many countries have nuclear power so the results will be out of our thinking if war is declared.
- Youths specially are crazy for the speed of their vehicles and these high-tech fast cars are becoming the reasons for dangerous accidents on the road.
- Various bank frauds and online robberies are increasing day by day. Our money is not even safe in bank accounts because there is still fear of hackers who can steal our money.
I hope this explains in detail about why the technology is good, please don’t forget to comment below and also if you liked my article please share it with your friends. For more on technology.